Last Time on Pinstripe Alley
- Yankees 5, Rays 1: Four-run inning gives Yankees a win in extras
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with partially torn UCL
- Ivan Nova injury: A big blow to the Yankees' rotation despite early struggles
- Daily Yankees Predictions 4/20/14: Go for the split and get out of the Trop
- Yankees lineup vs. Rays - Teixeira returns, Sizemore optioned, Daley designated for assignment
- Ivan Nova goes on the disabled list with a partially torn UCL
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/19/14: Peter O'Brien homers twice as Tampa splits doubleheader
New York Post | Ken Davidoff: Ivan Nova's injury is the first real test of the young season for the Yankees.
Double G Sports | Matt Kardos: The Yankees promoted Bryan Mitchell from Double-A Trenton yesterday.
Pinstripe Pundits | Chris Mitchell: Which pitchers have the most Dellin Betances-like fastball?
New York Post | George A. King III: Ivan Nova's season seems to be in jeopardy after tearing his Ulnar Collateral Ligament.
LoHud | Chad Jennings: Ivan Nova is really sad about the injury news.
OutsidePitchMLB | Vince Lombardi Jr.: Looking back at Mickey Mantle, the best switch-hitter of all-time.
LoHud | Chad Jennings: Yesterday was a big moment for Dean Anna.
NJ.com | Brendan Kuty: Five things that we learned from last night's extra-innings wins.
ESPN New York | Wallace Matthews: If Vidal Nuno can keep up this performance he could earn a spot in the rotation.
Rant Sports | Joe Galotti: Dellin Betances needs to figure out his command issues if he wants to be a reliable late-inning reliever.
NoMaas | SJK: Alfredo Aceves could be a candidate to replace Ivan Nova in the rotation.
timesleader.com | Dave Rosengrant: Take a look at what ex-Yankees Brett Marshall, David Adams, Melky Mesa, among others, have been up to.
ESPN New York | Wallace Matthews: Brett Gardner was cheated out of an inside-the-park home run after an incorrect replay ruling