Last Time on Pinstripe Alley
- Yankees 4, Red Sox 1: Michael Pineda picks up his first win since 2011
- Yankees lineup vs. Red Sox - Jacoby Ellsbury will get his World Series ring tomorrow
- Yankees Prospects: What might a Gary Sanchez trade look like?
- Pinstripe Alley Podcast Episode 42: In loving memory of Tex's baby wrist
- Daily Yankees Predictions 4/10/14: The first of many, many, many games between the Yankees and Red Sox
- Fan on the field: Harmless idiots or a disaster in the making?
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/9/14: Eric Jagielo homers in third straight game as part of a three-hit day
ESPN New York | Wallace Matthews: Michael Pineda claims he used dirt, not pine tar.
An A-Blog For A-Rod | Brad Vietrogoski: Brian McCann might be struggling because of a lack in selectivity
Baseball Prospectus: Scouts talk about Ivan Nova and Masahiro Tanaka.
ESPN New York | Wallace Matthews: The crowd at Masahiro Tanaka's Yankee Stadium debut was very underwhelming.
Sports Business Daily | John Ourand: The YES Network shut down their in-market streaming service, further underlining the lack of development in such streaming services.
Baseball America | Ben Badler: As the game gets younger, scouts are starting to recruit children.
Sports Illustrated | Tom Verducci: The Yankees brought in an ace with Masahiro Tanaka.
The Wall Street Journal | Daniel Barbarisi: Yangervis Solarte and Dean Anna have finally made it to the majors at the same time.
ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: Jacoby Ellsbury talks about leaving the Red Sox and becoming a Yankee.
Hardball Talk | Craig Calcaterra: Dr. James Andrews believes that the rash of Tommy John surgeries is a rising trend based on how pitchers are throwing harder at younger ages.
The Star-Ledger | Jorge Castillo: A Japanese pop band wrote a song for Masahiro Tanaka to warm up to.
Providence Journal | Brian Macpherson: Baseball is changing and the Yankees can no longer rely on free agents signed into their late 30s.