Last Time on Pinstripe Alley
- Robinson Cano free agency: Asking price reportedly still at ten years and $310 million
- Yankees rumors: Jhonny Peralta drawing interest from New York
- Masahiro Tanaka could post by the end of the year, but can the Yankees really afford to wait around?
- Yankees GIFs: A verdict on Alex Rodriguez
- What happens if Masahiro Tanaka is unable to post?
- Yankees to meet with Robinson Cano and Jay-Z this week
- Yankees Prospects: Arizona Fall League in review
- Yankees plan to spend big on international amateur free agents
- Yankees and Brendan Ryan deal is close
- Announcing the Pinstripe Alley Top Yankees Moments Tournament
- Beyond the Box Score | Andrew Ball: Robinson Cano and the second base free agent market, with Brandon Phillips leading the trade market.
- New York Daily News | John Harper: The Yankees are interested in a lot of free agent talent, but there is a lot more competition among teams since the last time they reloaded.
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: Alex Rodriguez's appeal hearing is now back in session and there's plenty to look out for this time around.
- CBS Sports | Matt Snyder: CC Sabathia could soon be one of the worst contracts for a pitcher in MLB.
- It's About the Money | Michael Eder: Jacoby Ellsbury may be too much of a gamble for a $100 million+ contract.
- Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: Carlos Ruiz was thought to be a perfect addition for the Yankees, but they're focused on Brian McCann.
- CBS Sports | Matt Snyder: Phil Hughes was one of the worst pitchers in baseball at achieving a quality start.
- NotGraphs | Robert J. Baumann: A list of things players wouldn't do to sign with the Yankees.
- Baseball Nation | Rob Neyer: The Dodgers, Royals, and Tigers finally achieved a winning record against the Yankees in 2013.
- NoMaas | SJK: Brian McCann would be a good addition to the team if the price is reasonable.
- The Barry Sports Report | Matthew Barry: Remembering the life and career of Gerald A. Oswald, an ex-Yankee prospect.
Coming Up Today
- Yankees Top Moments: (#1) Lou Gehrig's "Luckiest Man" speech vs. (#8) 1941 World Series strikeout turned win @ 9 am
- Yankees Free Agent Target: Manny Parra @ 11 am