Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 8, Red Sox 12: As disappointing as it gets
- Yankees Injuries: David Robertson shut down, Boone Logan to have MRI
- Yankees call up Matt Daley, place Corban Joseph on the 60-day disabled list
- Yankees lineup vs. Red Sox; Rivera and Robertson unavailable tonight
- Robinson Cano is mashing lefties once again
- Yankees injury updates: Pineda, Phelps, Almonte, Youkilis, Hafner
- GIFs of the Week: Posing A-Rod, Nunez vs. acid, and Joba-induced sadness
- Yankees need to cut ties with Joba Chamberlain
- Yankees September Call Ups: What to expect from Preston Claiborne?
- Twitter on the 2,000 hits club: Alfonso Soriano vs. David Ortiz
- Baby Bomber Recap 9/5/13: Strong pitching leads Thunder to 2-0 series lead over Mets
Around the Internet
- ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: Alex Rodriguez's appeal hearing could start on September 30 if the Yankees don't make the playoffs.
- CBS Sports | Danny Knobler: The Yankees can compete in the playoffs, but the problem is that they have to win now before they can get there.
- The Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: Andy Pettitte will have to examine whether or not he can make it through another season.
- MLB.com | Bernie Pleskoff: A look at Rafael De Paula's first season in America and a look into his mechanics.
- It's About the Money | Joe Ferraiola: A look at the Yankees' schedule in the last month of the season.
- CBS Sports | Jon Heyman: Phil Hughes has been so bad that the Yankees can't give him a qualifying offer.
- Baseball Nation | Grant Brisbee: Laugh at Alex Rodriguez as he slides into second base.
- The Yankees could release Chris Bootcheck and call up Jim Miller.
- The Yankees tied a franchise record set in 1916 after six different Yankees stole a base on Thursday.
- Kevin Youkilis did tee and toss in hopes of returning to the team in the last week of the season.
- Shawn Kelley felt good after playing catch and will throw a bullpen today.
Questions of the Day
- What other reliever should the Yankees call up?
- How should the Yankees use Phil Hughes?
- How good are you at singing?
- If you hit a home run would you flip your bat?
Coming Up Today