Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 2, Angels 1: Kuroda's masterpiece
- Yankees lineup vs. Angels; Derek Jeter set to rehab injury in Tampa
- The Yankees cannot win
- Eduardo Nunez vs. Chris Stewart: Battle of the one-tool players
- The officially unofficial 2013 Yankees drinking game
- Jose Abreu defects Cuba; should the Yankees pursue him?
- Mariano Rivera: No such thing as a perfect ending
- Cody Ross' injury reminds me why I'm glad the Yankees have Robinson Cano
- Baby Bomber Recap 8/11/13: JR Murphy picks up two hits in RailRiders loss
Around the Internet
- ESPN New York | Mike Mazzeo: Ex-BALCO ringleader Victor Conte says that Alex Rodriguez was clean when he came to him back in 2012.
- Baseball Musings | Devon Young: Ichiro Suzuki is on the verge of achieving 4,000 hits, so here is a list of who else has achieved that milestone.
- It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: Mariano Rivera's recent struggles have a lot to do with his recent slump in home games.
- Fangraphs | Jeff Sullivan: The only thing Mariano Rivera hasn't experienced in his career is new ways to fail.
- It's About the Money | Domenic Lanza: A look at what Major League Baseball would look like if every team was made up of homegrown talent.
- Rotographs | Colin Zarzycki: Mariano Rivera might be struggling, but his peripheral statistics show that there's nothing to be worried about.
- Acta Sports: The Yankees have used the shift the third most often and have saved exactly zero runs while doing so.
- It's About the Money | Michael Eder: A comparison between Ivan Nova's sinker and Four-Seam fastball.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: Derek Jeter is doing tee and toss and is getting ready to resume baseball activities while Travis Hafner is not.
- Melky Mesa was named the International batter of the week.
- Vidal Nuno has started throwing again.
- Ty Hensley has started throwing again.
- Mike Zagurski and Chris Bootcheck have opt out clauses for Thursday.
Questions of the Day
- Does Travis Hafner play for the Yankees again?
- Who will be the Yankees rotation in 2014?
- Do you think aliens exist?
- Do you prefer shorts or jeans?
Coming Up Today