Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- MLB Playoffs: ALCS Game Four & NLCS Game Five
- Forgotten plays of a classic: 2003 ALCS Game 7
- Aaron Boone sends Yankees to the World Series ten-year anniversary
- Baseball America's preliminary 2014 Draft Top 50 prospects
- Biogenesis: Rob Manfred will be a witness at the Alex Rodriguez appeal hearing
- Yankees 2013 Roster Report Card: Shawn Kelley
- Deadspin | Barry Petcheskya: A book being written about Alex Rodriguez's luxury condo claims that he had a thing for prostitutes.
- ESPN New York | Wallace Matthews: If you had Hal Steinbrenner's money, would you sign Carlos Beltran?
- It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: Mark Teixeira has quickly declined since signing with the Yankees, so what he can provide next season remain a mystery.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: The Yankees have high ranking prospects in the lower minors, but significantly less in the higher levels.
- It's About the Money | Michael Eder: If the Yankees are looking to rebuild and hope to still compete at the same time, do they sign Brian McCann or Carlos Beltran and give up a draft pick?
- Fangraphs | Carson Cistulli: Crowdsourcing Hiroki Kuroda's next free agent contract.
- ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: Joba Chamberlain could be the type of player that the Rays sign and turn around.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: Mariano Rivera's career summed up in one graphic.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: A look back at the three-team trade that involves Curtis Granderson, Ian Kennedy, Austin Jackson, and Phil Coke has brought inconsistencies to the Yankees, Diamondbacks, and Tigers.
Coming Up Today