Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- ALCS Game Two: Detroit Tigers vs. Boston Red Sox
- Dan Otero: The Yankee who got away
- Arizona Fall League: Yankees prospects Week One results
- Yankees 2012 Trades: A look at the prospects they gave up
- Masahiro Tanaka: MLB/NPB posting agreement expires
- Masahiro Tanaka news round up
- New York Post | Joel Sherman: There are plenty of reasons why Masahiro Tanaka makes perfect sense for the Yankees.
- Minor League Ball | Nick Melotte: A look at Yankees relievers Brett Gerritse, Fred Lewis, and James Pazos, who are currently taking part in the Arizona Fall League.
- ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: Brian Cashman believes that if the Yankees can reset the luxury tax and revenue sharing threshold that they can then redirect the funds that they were losing and use it for their own player acquisition.
- ESPN New York: Brian Cashman would rather Alex Rodriguez was not suspended because even with the extra $25 million it would still be incredibly difficult to replace him.
- Boston Globe | Nick Cafardo: Curtis Granderson could accept a qualifying offer because he could post his best numbers at Yankee Stadium.
- MLB.com | Tyler Emerick: Yankees prospect Peter O'Brien won the inaugural Bowman Hitting Challenge while in the AFL.
Coming Up Today