Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- NLDS Game Five: St. Louis Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
- Yankees sign Joe Girardi to a four-year, $16 million contract
- Francisco Cervelli opens up about steroids
- Pinstripe Alley Podcast Episode 26: Undercover cop Alex Rodriguez
- MLB News: Angels keep DiPoto and Sciosca, Cubs sign Sweeney, Rockies keep De La Rosa
- Hal Steinbrenner: $189 million won't stand in the way of building a contender
- What happened to Preston Claiborne's season?
- Yankees 2013 Roster Report Card: Brett Gardner
- Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: Joe Girardi talks about returning to the Yankees.
- New York Post | Joel Sherman: While Hal Steinbrenner attempt to maintain a budget, he has to be feeling some pressure from his free-spending legacy.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: A look at which minor league players might be ready to contribute at the major league level in 2014.
- It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: What will Curtis Granderson's next contract look like?
- MLB Daily Dish | Tyler Drenon: If the Tigers sign Robinson Cano they could make a very plausible World Series run in 2014.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: The Yankees are compiling a multitude of options at third base in the minor leagues, including the likes of Tyler Austin, Eric Jagielo, Peter O'Brien and others.
- Baseball Prospectus: Joe Torre's decision to bring in Jeff Weaver in Game four of the 2003 World Series and Joe Girardi replacing David Robertson with Alfredo Aceves in the 2009 ALCS are some of the most memorable managerial decisions in the playoffs.
- The Greedy Pinstripes | Daniel Burch: A look at the 2014 arbitration eligible players and what their salaries might look like.
- CBS Sports | Mike Axisa: After years of turmoil back when George Steinbrenner hired and fired multiple managers in a single season, Joe Torre and Joe Girardi make two managers in the last 20 years.
- Got an idea you want to get out? Write a Fanpost in our Fanpost section and it could be featured in the Pinstriped Bible morning news!
- You won't be getting a medal or anything, just some internet points.
Coming Up Today
- 2013 Yankees Roster Report Card: Curtis Granderson at 9 am
- Paul O'Neill is interested in the Cincinnati Reds' managerial opening @ 11 am
- Yankees 2013 Free Agency: rummaging through the veterans @ 1 pm
- Yankees free agent target: Brian McCann @ 2 pm
- ALDS Game 5: Oakland Athletics vs. Detroit Tigers at 8 pm