I recently lurked around Yankee offices to get a glimpse of Joe Girardi's binder. I was able to make a quick switch with a 20-year-old trapper keeper filled with Ninja Turtle drawings. Nobody noticed, so I made some copies out of the binder before I returned it. What you see below is the first page in the binder.
More from Pinstriped Bible:
- Alex Rodriguez begins process of filing medical grievance against Yankees
- Alex Rodriguez vs. the Yankees rages on
- Yankees throwdown: Jason Giambi vs. Mark Teixeira
- Yankees Prospect Greg Bird: Time to buy into the hype?
- Pondering Derek Jeter's future with the Yankees
- Baby Bomber Recap 8/17/13: Position players pitching again