They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but all we're asking for is a simple caption. Feel free to come up with as many as you like, but be sure to make them separate comments below. You're welcome to as funny or as serious as you wish. Like the rules for Comment of the Game, rec the ones you like the most and we'll keep a running tally of the person who gets the most recs each time. Happy captioning!
Derek Jeter returned for the first time in 2013 before straining his quad in his first game back. You decide what is happening in this picture of Jeter and one of his many replacements this season, Eduardo Nunez.
Week One Photo:
Member winner: long time listener – Staff winner: Brian
Week Two Photo:
Member winner: thelast42 – Staff winner: Craig
Week Three Photo:
Member winner: Rorschach44 – Staff winner: Matt
More from Pinstriped Bible:
- Yankees Prospect Interview: Corey Black
- Baby Bomber Recap 7/12/13: Greg Bird's grand slam powers RiverDogs past GreenJackets
- Pinstripe Alley Podcast Episode 14: Jeter's return and a tweetbagging extravaganza
- Derek Jeter diagnosed with Grade One quad strain; not headed to the DL yet
- Tyler Austin has no power, but it might not be all his fault