Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 1, Red Sox 11: Just generally bad
- Chris Stewart leaves game early with possible injury
- Yankees lineup and Jesus Montero injured
- Not so fast? Sabathia turns up heat, but can he sustain it?
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/31/13: Thomas Neal homers twice in RailRiders loss
Around the Internet
- Not Right for Pinstripes - ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: Phil Hughes might not be worth bringing back next year because he doesn't perform well in Yankee Stadium or against the AL East.
- Sabathia Means More - CBS Sports | Danny Knobler: Mark Teixeira and Kevin Youkilis are back, but what the Yankees really need is the return of CC Sabathia as their Ace™.
- Random Ideas - LoHud | Chad Jennings: There are some people that believe CC Sabathia pitches better when it gets hotter and that patience at the plate is contagious.
- Old Players - New York Post | Joel Sherman: Mark Teixeira and Kevin Youkilis might just end up being cogs in the lineup instead of the saviors they are being pegged as.
- Quotes from Girardi - LoHud | Chad Jennings: Read what Joe Girardi has to say about Ichiro Suzuki's inconsistencies, Kevin Youkilis' back, David Adams' future on the roster, and Alex Rodriguez's rehab.
- Opening Day and Friday night were the only two Yankees-Red Sox games at new Yankee Stadium that did not include a home run.
- David Huff cleared waivers and was outrighted to Triple-A Scranton.
Questions of the Day
- Do you blame Phil Hughes or Joe Girardi for last night's loss?
- Which position player should Andy Pettitte replace on the roster on Monday?
- What is your favorite internet meme?
- If you had a fish tank, what type of aquatic life would you keep in it?
Coming Up Today
- Baby bomber Recap 6/1/13: Chien-Ming Wang pitches seven shutout innings in win @ 10 am
- New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox at 8:00 pm (Game Thread at 7:30 pm)