Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 4, Red Sox 7: Another game, another injury
- Hiroki Kuroda leaves game after line drive off fingers causes contusion
- Derek Jeter won't be ready to return from the DL
- Know Your 40: David Robertson
- Know Your 40: Alex Rodriguez
- Ty Hensley to miss 2-3 months with hip surgery
- Robinson Cano teams with Jay-Z
- Bald Vinny discusses Opening Day
Around the Internet
- Odd Man Out - It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: Does Brennan Boesch have a place on this roster?
- Reasonable Doubt - New York Post | Joel Sherman: Despite leaving Scott Boras for Jay-Z, an extension with Robinson Cano is far from a sure thing.
- Prospect Consensus - Beyond the Box Score | Chris St. John: Several prospect lists are collected to generate a master prospect list for 2013. Where do the Yankees prospects rank?
- Still Prospects - The Dynasty Guru | Ben Carsley: Austin Romine appears on a list of "I can't believe they're still prospects" players.
- Facing Lefties - It's About the Money | Michael Eder: The Yankees have a weak lineup against lefties, but it's a good thing they have a light schedule against them in the month of April.
- Near Perfect Game - Sports Illustrated | Cliff Corcoran: After missing a perfect game by just one out, Yu Darvish joined a list of players that includes Mike Mussina.
- Comebacks After 40 - Fangraphs | Alex Remington: Even though he's Mariano Rivera, there is still no precedent for a 43-year-old pitcher missing most of a season and returning to find success.
Questions of the Day
- Should the Yankees extend Cano, wait until the winter, or let him walk entirely?
- How many games will the Yankees have to lose before you start to panic?
- What song is currently stuck in your head?
- What did you have for dinner last night?
Coming Up Today