Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Francisco Cervelli fractures hand and needs surgery, will miss six weeks
- Yankees 6, Blue Jays 4: Win one, lose some
- Save me (from) Ben Francisco
- What in the world is wrong with Eduardo Nunez?
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/25/13: Offense lets down Wang
Around the Internet
- Waiting on Results - CBS Sports | Dayn Perry: The Yankees are still waiting to hear the results of Ivan Nova's MRI after he left last night's game with elbow pain.
- Scrapping Payroll - Yahoo! Sports | Jeff Passan: More and more MLB sources are convinced that the Yankees won't reach their goal of getting under the $189M mark next year.
- I Told You So - The Captain's Blog | William Juliano: William reacts to the news that the $189M budget plan might be dropped.
- Pinch Hitting Logic - An A-blog For A-Rod: Brad Vietrogoski: Joe Girardi has made some head scratching decisions when it comes to pinch hitting.
- Outfield Platoon - An A-Blog For A-Rod | Brad Vietrogoski: When Curtis Granderson returns Vernon Wells and Ichiro Suzuki might be thrust into a platoon role in right field.
- Back For a Second Stint - YES Network | Lou DiPietro: Dante Bichette Jr. and Cito Culver are back in Charleston and looking to prove that they deserve a call up.
- Call Up: Austin Romine will be called up to take the place of Francisco Cervelli.
- Vote: NoMaas has a poll on why Ben Francisco is still on the team.
- Injury: Mark Teixeira is still only taking dry swings and it's unsure when he'll be able to hit off a tee.
- Contract: According to Robinson Cano there has been no new extension talks.
Questions of the Day
- If Francisco Cervelli, Kevin Youkilis and Ivan Nova go on the DL what roster moves should the Yankees make?
- Who has been the most disappointing Yankee prospect this year?
- How often do you look something up on Wikipedia?
- What is your favorite type of takeout food?
Coming Up Today