Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 9, Blue Jays 4: This lineup loves righties
- GIF of the Game: Late-game highes and lows against Arizona
- This has nothing to do with baseball: Runners' spirits will not break
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/18/13: JR Murphy homers three times in Thunder loss
Around the Internet
- The End - NorthJersey.com | Bob Klapisch: Derek Jeter could be facing the end of his career as his ankle injury might not allow him to ever play at the same level again.
- Hard Contact - Fangraphs | Paul Swydan: It's usually not good to be a batter that swings at everything, but Robinson Cano is one such batter that is actually successful at it.
- Pitching to the Score - Fangraphs | Dave Cameron: On MLB Now Harold Reynolds argues that CC Sabathia pitches to the score, meaning he performs better when the game is close, but Fangraphs proves him wrong.
- Minor League Skipper - YES Network | Lou DiPietro: Ex-Yankee and now Tampa Yankees manager, Luis Sojo, has become the first FSL manager to achieve 500 wins.
- Platoon Splits: The Yankees have been great against right handed pitching, but terrible against lefties.
- Rehab: Mariano Rivera says that Derek Jeter needs to be selfish so he can heal.
Questions of the Day
- Who is the best pitcher in baseball?
- Is it harder to get 3000 hits or 300 wins?
- Would you ever live outside the United States? Where?
- What piece of technology could you never do without?
Coming Up Today
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/19/13: Rain postpones two, Thunder lose fourth straight
- GIF of the Game: Ageless Andy
- New York Yankees at Toronto Blue Jays @ 1:07 pm (12:30 pm)
- Open Thread @ 7 pm