Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 5, Orioles 2: CC Sabathia and the triple plays
- Who are the 2013 Yankees?
- Andy Pettitte's next start moved back due to back spasms
- The Yankees are the best against the fastball
- MLB Scheduling: Upon us all a little rain must fall
- It’s time for MLB to tackle bench clearing brawls
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/11/13: Thunder win, Yankees lose in extra innings
Around the Internet
- No Evidence Tied to A-Rod - ESPN New York | T.J. Quinn and Mike Fish: There is still no physical evidence that Alex Rodriguez attempted to purchase documents from Biogenesis employees.
- Fastball Movement - It's About the Money | Michael Eder: Phil Hughes has dropped his arm angle in order to achieve more movement on his pitches and hopefully lower his home run rate.
- Making a Case - New York Post | Joel Sherman: Andy Pettitte's Hall of Fame bid is already a stretch, but if he can last a few more seasons to collect 300 wins, he could have enough above average seasons under his belt to be deemed worthy.
- Baby Mo - New York Daily News | Sean Brennan: Mariano Rivera's son, Mariano Rivera Jr tries to find his own way under his father's shadow as a relief pitcher at Iona College.
- Suspensions - Fangraphs | Dave Cameron: In light of the Dodgers-Padres brawl, should MLB hand out suspensions based on injury length?
- Bill Lee vs. the Yankees - CBS Sports | Dayn Perry: In 1976 the Yankees and Red Sox had a brawl where pitcher Bill Lee was injured and sidelined for two months.
- Suspended: Carlos Carrasco as been suspended for eight games and fined $3,000 after intentionally plunking Kevin Youkilis.
- Remember Him?: The Mets have signed ex-Yankee Sean Henn to a minor league contract.
- LOOGY: Clay Rapada played catch yesterday in Tampa after returning to the Yankees on a minor league deal.
- Day-to-day: Eduardo Nunez had x-rays taken following last night's injury, but they came back negative.
- Mr. Glass: Slade Heathcott was a late scratch from Trenton's game yesterday because of a stiff neck.
- Triple Play: The last time the Yankees got a triple play was in 2010, the same game that Alex Rodriguez stepped on Dallas Braden's mound.
- Ex-Yankees: Ramiro Pena, Justin Maxwell and Jose Quintana all had big games for their new teams.
Questions of the Day
- What was the best part about last night's game?
- Which Yankees on the active roster are you the most concerned about?
- Where do you buy your groceries?
- What is your favorite movie trilogy?
Coming Up Today