Yesterday for Pinstriped Bible
Around the Internet
- Migraines - New York Post | George A. King III: Mariano Rivera might be suffering from migraines. He has been experience long-lasting headaches for the last two weeks and he's had CAT Scans and and blood tests.
- Injury Update - Sports Illustrated: Alex Rodriguez will be with the team for Opening Day as he continues to rehab from hip surgery.
- Defend the Crown - The Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: Andy Pettitte expects the Yankees to win the division and until someone proves to be better they will be the team to beat.
- Has a Chance - Yankees.com | Bryan Hoch: Vidal Nuno has opened eyes this spring and has a good chance at breaking camp with the Yankees.
- Is Bill James Right? - Fangraphs | Bill Petti: Fangraphs responds to Bill James' recent claims that ground ball pitchers are not only overrated, but are also more injury prone.
- Captain: Derek Jeter will not address how anything feels anymore.
- Back: David Adams has finally made it into a game after suffering from injury all spring.
- Injury: Brennan Boesch could be cleared to play again for Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Baby Jesus: Ex-Yankee prospect Jesus Montero was hit in the head on a back swing and had to be removed from the game.
- Sick: Brett Gardner was removed from yesterday's game in the fifth inning because of a stomach ache.
Questions of the Day
- If Bud Selig retired tomorrow, who would be your choice to replace him?
- What do you think of how MLB does Opening Day? What can be improved?
- What is the furthest you have ever been away from home?
- What year were you born?
Coming Up Today