Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Cowherd: Cano Played Harder in the WBC
- Matt recaps yesterday's game
- A Dearth of Hitters on the 40: Who Will Make the Opening Day Roster?
Around the Internet
- Fill In - It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: Travis Hafner starting off the season with a good April is a great way to make up for the lost production form Curtis Granderson and Mark Teixeira, as well as make the most of him before he inevitably goes down with an injury.
- Freedom to Improve - Fox Sports | Ken Rosenthal: The Yankees could sign Kyle Lohse and trade Ivan Nova for a bat. Rosenthal tries to give advice on how they should go about improving the 2013 team in order to get back to that "win now" mentality.
- Prospect Sleepers - Fangraphs | Marc Hulet: He reviews his prospect sleeper picks from before the 2012 season and Isaias Tejeda, a Yankees catching prospect you've probably never heard of, is ranked as one of his bad choices after he fell off a cliff in A-Ball.
- Biogenesis - Yahoo! Sports | Jeff Passan: The MLBPA has broached the idea of a joint investigation with MLB into the Biogenesis scandal, but have been turned down. The League is attempting to strike its own investigation and are reportedly gunning for Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Braun.
- Status: Derek Jeter's status for Opening Day is currently up in the air, but Brian Cashman said that a DL stint is possible.
- Reassigned: Pitchers Mark Montgomery and Matt Tracy have been reassigned to minor league camp.
- Reunion: The Yankees are looking at a possible reunion with Chien-Ming Wang. He'll be throwing for the Yankees this spring.
Questions of the Day
- Which retired Yankee players should have their number retired?
- What is your favorite team logo?
- What was the worst movie you have ever seen?
- What is your favorite type of cookie?
Coming Up Today