This game in a few words:
- If you have a good change up, you can probably shut down the Yankees.
- Nick Swisher struck out four times. A killer whale with a bat taped to its flipper may have looked better at the plate.
- The offense doesn't score for Hiroki Kuroda ever.
- Kuroda allowed home runs to Mark Reynolds and J.J. Hardy and a sac fly to Chris Davis.
- Curtis Granderson homered in the 9th to avoid complete embarrassment. It was the 200th this year.
- Go away, Derek Lowe. Far away.
- The Yankees got their first hit in the fourth inning. Derek Jeter got that hit.
-David Phelps pitches tomorrow with more people on the roster than there were tonight. Maybe they can do better.
This game in a .gif:
This game in a picture: