All right everyone, here is your post to make your playoff prediction. So that it is easier for me to tally up the standings when the playoffs end, I'd really appreciate it if you only post your predictions, and do not comment on each others predictions. Makes it a lot easier to read for me. Also, please include the questions with your answers. If you don't I'll delete it and email you your picks for you to re-post. Thanks.
Here are the questions:
1. Who wins Yankees vs. Tigers series?
2. How many games?
3. Who wins Rays vs. Rangers series?
4. How many games?
5. Who wins Phillies vs. Cardinals?
6. How many games?
7. Who wins Diamondbacks vs. Brewers?
8. How many games?
9. Who wins the ALCS?
10. How many games?
11. Who wins the NLCS?
12. How many games?
13. Who wins the World Series?
14. How many games?
15. Who wins World Series MVP?
16. Yankee with most hits?
17. Yankee with most home runs?
18. Yankee with most wins?
19. Wins Freddy Garcia?
20. Losses Freddy Garcia?
21. Blown saves Mariano Rivera?
23. Losses CC Sabathia?
24. Hits Jesus Montero?
25. Runs allowed David Robertson?
26. Yankee relief pitcher other than Rivera with most appearances?
27. Jorge Posada home runs?
28. Who gets more at bats: Jesus Montero, or Jorge Posada?
29. Alex Rodriguez home runs?
30. Robinson Cano home runs?
31. Derek Jeter hits?
32. Mark Teixeira home runs?
33. Who gets more hits: Nick Swisher or Curtis Granderson?
34. Russell Martin home runs?
35. Most home runs? (Entire MLB, entire postseason)
36. Most wins? (Entire MLB, entire postseason)
37. Most saves? (Entire MLB, entire postseason)
38. Roy Halladay wins?