Here are the predictions I would like from you.
Couple rules to help keep it easy for me to tally when the season ends
-Only comment your predictions. I know you may think a person is crazy for making a prediction, but it gets very difficult to tally when all the random comments are around. I will delete comments that aren't predictions.
-If you do not include the questions with the answers I will delete your comment and email you to redo it. I will send you your answers back in the email. Another thing that helps keep the tallying process shorter.
EX: If the question is "Who wins the AL East" do not just say "Yankees." Say "Who wins the AL East? Yankees"
Prediction questions are after the jump.
1. Who will win the AL East?
2. AL Central?
3. AL West?
4. NL East
5. NL Central
6. NL West
7. AL Wild Card
8. NL Wild Card
9. Who plays in the ALCS (first team)
10. Who plays in the ALCS (second team)
11. Who plays in the NLCS (first team)
12. Who plays in the NLCS (second team)
13. Who wins the World Series
14. Who loses the World Series
15. Who will win the AL MVP
16. NL MVP
17. AL Cy Young
18. NL Cy Young
19. AL Rookie of the Year
20. NL Rookie of the Year
21. AL Manager of the Year
22. NL Manager of the Year
23. First Manager Fired
24. Home Runs Andruw Jones
25. Home Runs Teixeira
26. Home Runs Jeter
27. Home Runs Martin
28. Home Runs Cano
29. Yankees Starting Outfield (Gardy Grandy Swish) combined home runs (feel free to specify how many each if you would like, won't help final point total)
30. Wins Burnett
31. Wins Hughes
32. Wins Nova
33. Games Started Garcia
34. Games Started Colon
35. Games Pitched in Chamberlain
36. Games Pitched in Soriano
37. Saves Rivera
38. Games Played Eric Chavez
39. Games played Jesus Montero (MLB)
40. Home Runs Jesus Montero (MLB)
41. Games Played Austin Romine (MLB)
42. Games Played Jorge Vazquez (MLB)
43. Combined MLB games pitched for Killer B's (Banuelos, Betances, Brackman) feel free to specify how many each if you would like, but it won't get you any extra points!
44. Player who is not in the Yankees organization as of today that will be as of August 1st (you can choose no one if that's what you think)
45. Losses A.J. Burnett
46. 2nd place in AL East
47. 3rd place in AL East
48. 4th place in AL East
49. 5th place in AL East
50. Which equals a greater total: Alex Rodriguez' home runs+A.J. Burnett wins or Adrian Gonzalez' home runs+Josh Beckett wins?
BONUS: (Worth one point, rest are worth two) World Series MVP
Hope you like the questions, I tried to make them somewhat random.