Not much going on out there in Yankee-land today, but I did find a few notes worthy of passing along.
- Chien-Ming Wang is stlll a free agent, and is apparently willing to wait until after the regular season begins to find a new team. For Wang, who still has to prove he will be healthy, that might not be a bad strategy at all.
- River Avenue Blues examines A.J. Burnett's 2009 season and wonders if he will be better in 2010.
- What is Hank Steinbrenner up to these days? Well ... WasWatching knows.
- At LoHud, Chad Jennings says Paul Molitor's career might be a better benchmark for Derek Jeter than Pete Rose. I have to agree that it is too early to realistically think about Jeter challenging the all-time hit record.
- Jane Heller just won't give up on her personal crusade to convince Johnny Damon to re-sign with the Yankees. Poor Jane. If Damon does not return to the Yankees I just don't know how she will manage to get out of bed in the morning.
- Bronx Banter shows a move clip that gives a good look at the original Yankee Stadium.