Last Time on Pinstripe Alley
- Sporcle quiz open thread: Jeter era Yankees home opener lineups
- Yankees trade Eduardo Nunez to Minnesota Twins for Miguel Sulbaran
- Yankees 4, Orioles 2: Contributions all around in win over Orioles
- David Robertson to the disabled list with Grade 1 groin strain
- Daily Yankees Predictions 4/7/14: Opening Day at Yankee Stadium and new questions
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/6/14: Gary Sanchez's grand slam leads Thunder in big inning
- Yankees' home opener: Core Four reunion
It's About the Money | Michael Eder: Comparing Michael Pineda's pitch f/x now and then.
NoMaas | SJK: The minor league players of the week are Rookie Davis and Mike Ford.
LoHud | Chad Jennings: Derek Jeter talks about his double that was almost a home run.
New York Post | George A. King III: Joe Girardi will try to get some clarity on the home plate collision rules.
Hardball Talk | Craig Calcaterra: Derek Jeter actually said something interesting about the environment of the organization back in 1996.
Fangraphs | Jeff Sullivan: Finding a comp for Masahiro Tanaka after one start.
SB Nation | Marc Normandin: Check out this leaping umpire during yesterday's game.
Newsday | Neil Best: John Sterling and Michael Kay both thought Jeter's double was a home run.
Sporting News | Kami Mattioli: Yankee Stadium spelled Jacoby Ellsbury's name wrong on the jumbotron.