Last Time on Pinstripe Alley
- Yankees 5, Rays 1: Four-run inning gives Yankees a win in extras
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with partially torn UCL
- Ivan Nova injury: A big blow to the Yankees' rotation despite early struggles
- Daily Yankees Predictions 4/20/14: Go for the split and get out of the Trop
- Yankees lineup vs. Rays - Teixeira returns, Sizemore optioned, Daley designated for assignment
- Ivan Nova goes on the disabled list with a partially torn UCL
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/19/14: Peter O'Brien homers twice as Tampa splits doubleheader
New York Post | George A. King III: Ivan Nova's season seems to be in jeopardy after tearing his Ulnar Collateral Ligament.
LoHud | Chad Jennings: Ivan Nova is really sad about the injury news.
OutsidePitchMLB | Vince Lombardi Jr.: Looking back at Mickey Mantle, the best switch-hitter of all-time.
NJ.com | Brendan Kuty: Five things that we learned from last night's extra-innings wins.
ESPN New York | Wallace Matthews: If Vidal Nuno can keep up this performance he could earn a spot in the rotation.
Rant Sports | Joe Galotti: Dellin Betances needs to figure out his command issues if he wants to be a reliable late-inning reliever.