Last Time on Pinstripe Alley
- New York Post | George A. King III: Robinson Cano reportedly did not like batting second and did not like playing for Joe Girardi.
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: Choosing Carlos Beltran and Jacoby Ellsbury over Robinson Cano still leaves the Yankees with a whole lot of questions that need answering.
- ESPN New York | Mark Simon: Important stats to know about Brian McCann.
- Beyond the Box Score | Chris Moran: Hiroki Kuroda is one of the few that can still be considered a reliable investment at such an old age.
- Minor League Ball | John Sickels: A prospect retrospective on the Yankees' new center fielder Jacoby Ellsbury.
- Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: Former Yankee Eric Hinske was a scout in the organization for about a month before he left to become the first base coach for the Cubs.
- Fangraphs | Jeff Sullivan: Leaving Yankee Stadium can only help Phil Hughes.
- It's About the Money | Matt Bove: A look back at Robinson Cano's Yankee career.
- Sports Illustrated | Cliff Corcoran: Carlos Beltran will always be a reminder of bad decisions the Yankees have made in the past.
- Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: The Yankees could trade Brett Gardner if they want to fill in other holes.
- NoMaas | SJK: The Yankees need to abandon their policy of not negotiating with their players before they hit free agency.
- Baseball Nation | Rob Neyer: Can the Yankees win without their best player?
- Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: CC Sabathia was surprised that Robinson Cano left for Seattle.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: The Yankees still have many questions that need answers, like what to do about second base, the outfield, the offense, and the leftover money.
- ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: The Yankees have more moves to make, but where do they focus next?
- Sports Illustrated | Jay Jaffe: Even with Hiroki Kuroda, the Yankees still need to work on their pitching staff.
- NoMaas | Vizzini: The Yankees shouldn't trade Gardner because they're unlikely to get equal value back.
Coming Up Today
- Yankees sign Carlos Beltran: How does this affect 2014 outfield? @ 9 am
- Yankees Hot Stove: What can trading Brett Gardner get them? @ 10 am
- Yankees lose Robinson Cano: Who should we blame? @ 11 am
- Yankees sign Carlos Beltran: What does this mean for Ichiro and Wells? @ 1 pm
- A comprehensive and authoritative history of Robinson Cano in 24 GIFs @ 3 pm