Last Time on Pinstripe Alley
- New York Post | Rich Calder: A judge granted Alex Rodriguez's former PR-man a stay of MLB's subpoena and will not have to appear in court or hand over any documents.
- It's About the Money | Tamar Chalker: Who did the Yankees lose in the Rule 5 Draft?
- NoMaas | SJK: Saying goodbye to Joba Chamberlain with a collection of photoshops from over the years.
- Sports On Earth | Jonathan Bernhardt: The Yankees should keep Brett Gardner, unless they get good value for him, because he still has plenty of use.
- ESPN New York | Jayson Stark: So far the Yankees are winners this offseason, but that can change if they don't add more pitching.
- Batting Leadoff | Alex Smith: With Jacoby Ellsbury now in the fold, it might make sense for the Yankees to take advantage of their best trade piece in Brett Gardner.
- It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: So you really want Jonathan Papelbon on the Yankees?
- Fox Sports | Ken Rosenthal: Whether they trade him or not, Gardner has lost his place in New York.
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: The Yankees believe they treated Robinson Cano with respect.
- ESPN New York | Matt Ehalt: Jacoby Ellsbury was introduced as a Yankee on Friday.
- Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: The Yankees signing Ellsbury was a direct result of their feeling that they were going to lose Cano.
- MLB.com | C.J. Nitkowski: Despite the Golden Eagles' unhappiness about the new posting system, Masahiro Tanaka will still be posted.