Last Time on Pinstripe Alley
- ESPN New York | Jerry Crasnick: The Yankees will likely be out on signing Shin-Soo Choo now that they have six outfielders and still need to fill other needs.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: The Yankees might have to keep spending, considering their lack of trade pieces.
- Wall Street Journal | Brian Costa: The Yankees repeat the cycle of losing draft picks to sign free agents because they lack prospects.
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: The Yankees' team doctor wants his medical malpractice lawsuit against Alex Rodriguez to be moved outside of the Bronx.
- It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: In order to upgrade the rotation, the Yankees will either have to sign a pitcher, trade for one, or wait until next year, but which one is the right choice?
- NoMaas | SJK: Why the Yankees shouldn't trade Brett Gardner for Homer Bailey or Justin Masterson.
- It's About the Money | William Tasker: How good of a manager was Joe Torre?
- MLB Daily Dish | Matt Sullivan: While uncertainty surrounds Masahiro Tanaka, Kenta Maeda could also end up being posted this winter.
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: Joe Girardi will still have to manage a new clubhouse, figure out how to construct the lineup, and worry about old players in 2014.
- Baseball Analytics | David Golebiewski: Carlos Beltran has changed his approach against soft pitches.
- ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: The Yankees want to keep Brett Gardner, but they also want to make trades.
- USA Today | Bob Nightengale: If the Yankees want to do anything else this winter, they're going to need the money that would go to Alex Rodriguez if he isn't suspended.
- New York Post | Beth DeFalco: New York City Council voted to rename River Avenue in honor of Mariano Rivera.
Coming Up Today