Last Time on Pinstripe Alley
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: No matter how long the Yankees play chicken with Robinson Cano, he's going to get paid and they won't find a better way to spend that money.
- ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: Who should replace Mariano Rivera between David Robertson, Joe Nathan, Grant Balfour, and others?
- An A-Blog For A-Rod | Brad Vietrogoski: The Yankees have come up with a plan to fill all their holes at every position, except for third base.
- Beyond the Box Score | Andrew Ball: Surveying the free agent market for outfielders.
- Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: Brian McCann was always the Yankees' plan A at catcher, with Carlos Ruiz and Jarrod Saltalamacchia only representing plan Bs.
- McCovey Chronicles | Grant Brisbee: Taking a look at Phil Hughes, the free agent.
- Beyond the Box Score | Chris St. John: Based on their 2013 strikeout and walk rates in High-A, Mason Williams and Gary Sanchez are on different ends of the spectrum in future success.
Coming Up Today
- Phil Hughes Free Agency: Twins interested over multiple years @ 9 am
- 2014 Baseball Hall of Fame ballot announced: Who should go in? @ 11 am
- Yankees Offseason: Starting pitching available at a bargain @ 3 pm