Last Time on Pinstripe Alley
- ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: The Yankees are still interested in Omar Infante because he could give them a lot of versatility.
- SB Nation | Nathan Aderhold: Alex Rodriguez's legal team accused Anthony Bosch of cocaine use during the appeal hearing in order to destroy his credibility.
- CBS Sports | Mike Axisa: Robinson Cano's demands have come down only slightly.
- Deadspin | Tim Marchman: Deadspin bought a Hall of Fame vote from a baseball writer and will have fans vote on their ballot.
- It's About the Money | Domenic Lanza: With the money that will ultimately go to Robinson Cano, the Yankees could sign two additional free agents instead.
- NoMaas | SJK: The Yankees and Robinson Cano need each other.
- It's About the Money | Michael Eder: Out of Shin-Soo Choo, Jacoby Ellsbury, Carlos Beltran, and Matt Kemp, who should the Yankees target?
- YES Network | Doug Williams: The Yankees could consider Matt Garza, but he will likely sign elsewhere.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: The Yankees are open for business and they're not waiting around for Robinson Cano.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: A look at the latest additions to the 40-man roster and what their roles will be in the organization going forward.
- YES Network | Doug Williams: The Yankees will likely eventually give in and sign Carlos Beltran to a three-year deal.
- Baseball America | Matt Eddy: David Robertson is one of only several relievers to join the century club in the minors.
- An A-Blog For A-Rod | Brad Vietrogoski: The Yankees should see if they can land anything useful for Corban Joseph.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: Masahiro Tanaka might become more of a must-have than Robinson Cano.
- Baseball America | Ben Badler: Through a loophole, Yankees' international signing Omar Luis is eligible for the Rule 5 Draft, though it is unlikely he'll be taken after only just hitting Rookie-ball this season.
Coming Up Today
- MLB Free Agent Signings: Who the Yankees missed out on Part 2 @ 10 am
- Thanksgiving Day Open Thread @ 12 pm