Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Red Sox 9, Yankees 8: Nope.
- Yankees lineup vs. Red Sox: Bombers' hunt for October continues
- Pinstripe Alley Top 100 Yankees: #91 Nick Swisher
- Who is likely to fill in for Mariano Rivera next year?
- A Swing and a GIF: Player reactions edition
- Yankees' September call-ups: What to expect from Dellin Betances
- Vernon Wells: Homeward bound
- Jim Callis on Yankees prospects: Eric Jagielo, Greg Bird, JR Murphy
- Baby Bomber Recap 9/4/13: Thunder take playoff series lead after walk-off win in extras
Around the Internet
- Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: As Phil Hughes' Yankee career comes to a close, here's a look into everything that went wrong.
- NoMaas | SJK: The Yankees once had great depth behind the plate, but now that is gone and Gary Sanchez might not be the future.
- RotoGraphs | Nathaniel Stoltz: Jose Campos is a bit of a confusing prospect; he was once thought to be a top pitching prospect, but not looks more like an innings eater, only if he can remain healthy.
- Fangraphs | Dave Cameron: Robinson Cano and Curtis Granderson both deserve a qualifying offer.
- SB Nation | Noah Jarosh: The Yankees might just let Phil Hughes walk in free agency, rather than give a qualifying offer and chance him accepting.
- Fangraphs | Mark Smith: In a case study of slap hitters, Brett Gardner is on full display.
- It's About the Money | Michael Eder: Since Ryan Dempster hit Alex Rodriguez, the Yankees have improve greatly and are on in the middle of an impressive run.
- ESPN New York | Mark Simon: Phil Hughes, Curtis Granderson and Joba Chamberlain could all be Mets next season.
- Zoilo Almonte is rehabbing his sprained ankle with the Trenton Thunder during the playoffs.
- Shawn Kelley was unavailable last night due to triceps issues and will not be available until next week.
Questions of the Day
- Who do you blame most for last night, Joba Chamberlain, Austin Romine, or Joe Girardi?
- Who should be the starting catcher for the rest of the season?
- What is your favorite type of jelly?
- When was the last time you had a doctor's appointment?
Coming Up Today