Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 0, Rays 7: No offense, no pitching
- Yankees lineup vs. Rays; no rookies in the lineup, Phil Hughes pitches tomorrow
- The 10 greatest moments of Andy Pettitte's career (#10-6)
- Yankees honor Rivera and Pettitte, but is farewell to arms also goodbye to the future?
- Yankees Prospects: Potential high-strikeout relievers
- Six Yankees place on Baseball America's top 20 Gulf Coast League prospect list
- Yankees can play spoiler versus Rays
- A Swing and a GIF: Anger and despair edition
- ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: What really happened to the Mariano Rivera bobbleheads that made them late for yesterday's game?
- CBS New York | Sweeny Murti: Mariano Rivera relives several career defining moments in two parts.
- NoMaas | SJK: David Robertson has been the second best reliever in baseball over the last three seasons.
- FanGraphs Community Research | triple_r: Robinson Cano is bad at turning double plays, but is that a worthwhile statistic to hurt his free agent value?
- NotGraphs | Jeremy Blachman: The Yankees will require their fans to get a Mariano Rivera tattoo.
- New York Post | Joel Sherman: Looking into the postseason success of Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte to see who is really irreplaceable.
- It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: The Yankees need to figure out how David Robertson, Shawn Kelley, Dellin Betances, Cesar Cabral, and pitchers like Mark Montgomery fit in to the bullpen mix in 2014.
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: If the Yankees keep winning, they can allow Mo and Pettitte to have a career where they were never an irrelevant team while in New York.
- It's About the Money | Stacey Gotsulias: Joe Girardi should give Mariano Rivera a chance to play the outfield.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: Heading into the last few games of the season, who plays and who sits the rest of the way?
- Brett Gardner will test his injury to see if he can return this season.
- The Yankees plan to activate Travis Hafner from the disabled list, because why not?
- CBS New York: A Yankee fan lost his job in order to keep his perfect home attendance at the Stadium.
Questions of the Day
- Would you wait in line for a Mariano Rivera bobblehead?
- How will Phil Hughes end his Yankee career?
- What belonging of yours would you most want to be pinstriped?
- What Yankee-themed name would you name your pet?
Coming Up Today