Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 4, Blue Jays 3: Offense wakes up in eighth
- Yankees vs. Blue Jays; JR Murphy behind the plate, Boone Logan injury update
- Yankees announce four players for the instructional league
- Chris Stewart's season: A journey in GIFs
- Should the Yankees re-sign Boone Logan?
- Ichiro and Chris Stewart aren't a part of the future, so stop playing them
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: With the season slipping away, it looks like the Yankees should have signed Russell Martin, not signed Ichiro Suzuki and Kevin Youkilis, and should have handled Derek Jeter differently.
- The Wall Street Journal | Brian Costa: Mariano Rivera has benefitted the most from having balls incorrectly called strikes, which is a call that replay cannot fix.
- It's About the Money | EJ Fagan: The Yankees minor league system ranks dead last in a hitting environment ranking.
- The Hardball Times | Chris Jaffe: It's the 20th anniversary for one of the Red Sox worst defeats at the hands of the Yankees.
- It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: It looks like the Yankees themselves are beginning to feel that their season is coming to an end.
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: The Yankees are suffering from a lack of energy and hope they can rebound after the day off on Monday.
- New York Post | Mike Vaccaro: To honor Mariano Rivera, New York City should rename River Street to Rivera Street.
- Batting Leadoff | Hudson Belinsky: Slade Heathcott's attitude on and off the field could lead some scouts to pin him with makeup issues.
Questions of the Day
- Who should win the AL and NL MVPs?
- Would you consider Chris Davis to be the legitimate home run record holder if he broke 61?
- Would you rather go to the zoo or the aquarium?
- Were you ever a Boy Scout/Girl Scout?
Coming Up Today