Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 2, Red Sox 9: More of the same
- Yankees lineup vs. Red Sox; Soriano returns, Logan goes to see Dr. Andrews
- Yankees look better without beards
- Yankees playoff chances: The two-week quest for October baseball
- CC Sabathia's trouble with velocity
Around the Internet
- Batting Leadoff | Hudson Belinsky: Mariano Rivera is the only pitcher to have such a dominate career on one dominant pitch, but maybe there are prospects who have the potential to duplicate that.
- CBS Sports | Mike Axisa: The Red Sox honored Mariano Rivera by giving him a poem.
- The News Tribune | TJ Cotterill: Ex-Yankees prospect Abraham Almonte has overcome alcoholism to make it to the majors.
- Nomaas | SJK: Wally Matthews of ESPN took issue with NoMaas calling him a ballwasher and a Twitter fight ensued.
- New York Daily News | John Harper: The Yankees need to make the tough decision to remove Derek Jeter as their everyday shortstop next season.
- Newsday | David Lennon: There are changes coming to the Japanese posting system that will make the process more team friendly.
- New York Post | Joel Sherman: The Yankees are hoping to be the first team to make it to the playoffs after using so many players.
- Alex Rodriguez left last night's game with a calf injury.
- Phil Hughes will get the start on Wednesday against the Blue Jays.
- Jim Miller has been outrighted to Triple-A after being designated for assignment.
Questions of the Day
- Who would be in the Yankees' playoff rotation?
- What Yankees prospect, if any, would you definitely not trade?
- Do you have a nickname?
- How many times did it take you to pass your driver's test?
Coming Up Today
- Robinson Cano: And then there was one @ 11 am
- Yankees weekly preview: Bouncing back @ 2 pm