Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- MLB waiver wire tracker
- Yankees off-day open thread
- Donald Trump comments on Alex Rodriguez, doesn't know what he's talking about
- How bad are the Yankees at developing young pitchers? Part Three
- MLB Reverse Standings: One way to cope with the 2013 Yankees season
- Pinstripe Alley Top 100 Yankees: #95 Lou Piniella
- Yankees prospects: Francisco Rondon is putting himself back on the map
- Michael Young clears waivers, but is it already too late?
- MLB's Other Problem: Umpires
- Baby Bomber Recap 8/7/13: Dan Johnson homers twice in RailRiders win
Around the Internet
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: The positives of the Yankees' season are all hypothetical in the hopes that CC Sabathia turns it around, Derek Jeter gets healthy, and Robinson Cano and Alex Rodriguez stay productive.
- It's About the Money | Brad Veitrogoski: The Yankees had a team meeting on Monday, but it may already be too late.
- Baseball Nation | Rob Neyer: A lot of people are giving Alex Rodriguez flack for appealing his suspension, but he has good reason to believe he has a case, and wouldn't you do the same thing if you were in his position?
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: If Alex Rodriguez took steroids during the 2009 playoffs it would not impact the legitimacy of the Yankees' championship because it's already an imperfect game played by imperfect people.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: A breakdown of who the Yankees have in their minor league system that can help the major league team.
- It's About the Money | Michael Eder: Examining Hiroki Kuroda's splitter.
- Wall Street Journal | Daniel Barbarisi: Lyle Overbay has been saving the Yankees from embarrassment all season long.
- The Yankees did not claim Mark DeRosa off waivers.
- Mark Reynolds was designated for assignment by the Indians and the Yankees could claim him.
- Michael Pineda was placed on the disabled list.
- Brent Lillibridge has cleared waivers and has been outrighted to Triple-A.
Questions of the Day
- What prospect can help the 2014 Yankees the most?
- Can the Yankees make the playoffs at this point?
- What is the worst pizza topping you can think of?
- Where do you drive to when you're bored?
Coming Up Today