Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 2, Padres 7: Blame CC Sabathia
- Biogenesis records connect Alex Rodriguez to steroids since 2009
- Yankees lineup vs. Padres; Curtis Graderson returns, Melky Mesa optioned
- The 1998 World Series: A look back
- Worst Yankees bobbleheads on MLB.com
- Biogenesis suspensions coming Sunday or Monday
- Yankees GIFs of the Week: Soriano's shower, #HIROK dominance, and LA's Mets impression
- Pinstripe Alley Podcast Episode 17: Centaur of attention
- What does Curtis Granderson's return mean for the Yankees outfield?
- Has Ivan Nova finally turned the corner?
- Join the Pinstriped Bible writing staff
- Baby Bomber Recap 8/1/13: Dellin Betances' bullpen dominance continues
Around the Internet
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: Alex Rodriguez is still not looking to make a deal with MLB as he rehabs from injury.
- New York Times | William C. Rhoden: Bed Selig and MLB are making it possible to root for Alex Rodriguez
- New York Post | Dan Martin: Alex Rodrigues takes shots at MLB and the Yankees while rehabbing.
- It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: Curtis Granderson lengthens the Yankees lineup considerably, so here are hypothetical lineups against lefties and righties.
- LoHus | Chad Jennings: Some potential lineup configurations for the next few days.
- It's About the Money | Michael Eder: The trade deadline is over, but there are still plenty of moves the Yankees can make in August.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: Curtis Granderson discusses Alex Rodriguez and the Biogenesis case.
- Time-Tribune | Donnie Collins: The RaileRiders have released their 2014 schedule.
Questions of the Day
- What do the Yankees do with CC Sabathia?
- What has been the most embarrassing loss of the season?
- Have you ever taken Martial Arts? If so, what color belt did you make it to?
- What would you major in at college right now?
Coming Up Today