Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees lineup vs. Blue Jays; Derek Jeter returns & Matt Harvey goes down
- The Tampa Bay Rays and why I hate young people
- The rise of the "Big Three" in September 2007 and how they helped clinch the Wild Card
- Who will the Yankees call up in September?
- Yankees weekly preview: 8/26-9/1
- Should we worry about Hiroki Kuroda?
- Yankees' most memorable September call-up: Shane Spencer
- Baby Bomber Recap 8/25/13: Thunder score walk-off win in extra innings
Around the Internet
- CBS New York | Sweeny Murti: Derek Jeter brings with him the Yankees' last hope of going on a tear and reaching the playoffs.
- Baseball Nation | Jason Brannon: Picking apart Bill Madden's hypocritical outrage toward Alex Rodriguez and steroids.
- Republican America | Ronald Blum: The A-Rod's public feud with the Yankees is reminiscent of the 1970s and the Bronx Zoo.
- MLB Daily Dish | Matt Sullivan: Robinson Cano, Hiroki Kuroda, and Phil Hughes are all candidates to receive a qualifying offer in the offseason.
- It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: Joe Girardi shows a lot of loyalty to his players, but is it time to start allowing CC Sabathia a much shorter leash?
- MLB Trade Rumors | Steve Adams: Phil Hughes, Joba Chamberlain, and Boone Logan are some of the hardest throwing soon-to-be free agents.
- CBS Sports | Dayn Perry: If Mariano Rivera reaches 40 saves this season, he will have nine 40-save seasons, which would tie Trevor Hoffman for most in history.
- Yahoo! Sports | Jeff Passan: Among the managers with expiring contracts at the end of the year, Joe Girardi has been one of the best.
- ESPN New York | Matt Ehalt: Players answer questions about Alex Rodriguez and how they feel about him.
- YES Network | Lou DiPietro: The Mets' Matt Harvey has been diagnosed with a partial tear in his UCL and Tommy John surgery might be needed. Depressing.
- It's About the Money | Michael Eder: Roy Halladay would make a lot of sense for the Yankees as a lottery ticket-type acquisition.
- Ronnier Mustelier was named the International League Batter of the Week.
- A scorecard for Cal Ripken Jr.'s last game at Yankee Stadium.
- Chien-Ming Wang has been designated for assignment by the Blue Jays again.
- This is Derek Jeter twerking. You're welcome.
- Shawn Kelley has two Tommy John surgeries after initially tearing his UCL as an 18-year-old.
Questions of the Day
- Do you think MLB's drug policy is too harsh or too lenient?
- Should there be a regular DH from now on or should it be a revolving door?
- If you were a baseball player, would you ever sign with the Red Sox?
- If you were a baseball player, what number would you wear?
Coming Up Today