Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 1, Red Sox 6: Just generally crappy
- Yankees lineup vs. Red Sox; What will Jose Abreu cost?
- Mike Trout vs Miguel Cabrera: the Yankee-rific AL MVP scorecard
- Baby Bomber Recap 8/16/13: Greg Bird's 18th homer powers RiverDogs
Around the Internet
- New York Daily News | Mark Feinsand: Mark Reynolds becomes the first Yankee to hit a home run in their first at-bat since Andruw Jones did it in 2011.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: Vernon Wells doesn't think Alex Rodriguez's problems are the Yankees' problems and he's probably right.
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: If Alex Rodriguez really did rat out his fellow players it's a new low even for him.
- Fangraphs Community Research | Ryan: No there's a formula to calculate how gritty a player or team is and it's called GRIT.
- ESPN New York | Matthew Wallace: Alex Rodriguez has learned to embrace the hate that fans show him in Boston.
- Fox Sports | Ken Rosenthal: Ryan Braun is now apologizing for his crimes and ready to tell the truth, but whose truth is it?
- USA Today | Bob Nightengale: Miguel Tejada has been suspended for 105 games after testing positive for amphetamines for the third time in his career.
- ESPN New York | Wallace Matthews: Randy Levine challenged Alex Rodriguez to release his medical records if he believes that the Yankees lied to him.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: Here is the transcript of a very bizarre post game interview from Alex Rodriguez where he apparently has no knowledge as to what his lawyers say to the public.
- It would break Joe Girardi's heart if he ever ruined someone's career.
Questions of the Day
- On a scale of one to ten how much do you care about the Alex Rodriguez story?
- Who will be the American League wild card winners?
- Where do you keep your change?
- What color socks are you wearing?
Coming Up Today