Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees rehab results: Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Michael Pineda
- 2013 MLB All-Star Game: Robinson Cano and Mariano Rivera will represent the Yankees
- Yankees 5, Orioles 4: Six wins in a row
- Caption this Yankee #3: Ivan Nova and Chris Stewart
- David Phelps to DL, Eduardo Nunez activated
- Yankees rumors: Scouting Marlins hitters, not Ricky Nolasco
- CC Sabathia: The next 300 win pitcher?
- Joba Chamberlain: Trade him for international bonus pool space
- Baby Bomber Recap 7/5/13: JR Murphy drives in winning run for RailRiders
Around the Internet
- Catch a Bad Break - LoHud | Chad Jennings: Francisco Cervelli is not coming back as soon as originally thought and Brian Cashman comments on the prospect of finding a new catcher.
- Magic Act - New York Post | Ken Davidoff: The Yankees are winning with smoke and mirrors, but can Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez strengthen the team?
- Go Slow - The Star-Ledger | Mike Vorkunov: The Yankees have plenty of injuries and there are updates for Francisco Cervelli, Hiroki Kuroda, Michael Pineda, and Curtis Granderson.
- Playing Games Again - The Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: Derek Jeter talks about his ankle and the rehab process now that he's with the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders.
- The Yankees are not interested in Miguel Olivo.
- The Yankees could still sign Dustin Fowler and Shane McCarley, but they have very little of their pool remaining.
Questions of the Day
- How can the Yankees upgrade at first base?
- What team should the Yankees make a trade with?
- What kind of food are you a snob about?
- What time do you generally eat dinner?
Coming Up Today
- Baby Bomber Recap 7/6/13: Eric Jagielo hits first professional home run in loss @ 9 am
- Why are the Yankees bunting so much? @ 10 am
- New York Yankees vs. Baltimore Orioles at 1:05 pm (Game Thread at 12:30 pm)
- Yankees origin stories: Ron Guidry @ 5 pm
- Should Andruw Jones be an option for the Yankees this season? @ 6 pm