Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 7, Red Sox 8: Deflating
- Yankees Contracts: Baseball's funny money - pitchers
- Why Alex Rodriguez's return is crucial for the Yankees
- Alex Rodriguez injury: MRI reveals Grade 1 quad strain
- Yankees Prospect Interview: Nestor Cortes
- Baby Bomber Recap 7/20/13: RiverDogs win third straight behind Dante Bichette Jr's big day
Around the Internet
- New York Post | Joel Sherman: Since Travis Hafner can't play the field and isn't producing with the bat, he could get cut when Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter finally return.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: Injury updates on Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Curtis Granderson, Francisco Cervelli, and Jayson Nix.
- New York Post | Joel Sherman: Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez will essentially be day-to-day for the rest of their careers as their bodies continue to age to break down.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: CC Sabathia spent the All-Star break on vacation and didn't hear about Robinson Cano being hit by a pitch.
- ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: Mariano Rivera got a standing ovation in Boston.
Questions of the Day
- Of the Yankees' top three outfield prospects, who makes it to the majors first?
- Who is the most overrated player on the Yankees?
- What room in your house are you currently in?
- What brand laptop do you own?
Coming Up Today