Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 1, Rays 3: Bullpen falters in loss
- Under new management: A note from the editor & staff introductions
- Baby Bomber Recap 6/22/13: Peter O'Brien's grand slam powers Tampa to rain-shortened win
Around the Internet
- Return to Bronx - New York Daily News | Michael O'Keefee: Alex Rodriguez could be ready to begin his rehab assignment next Monday, looking for about 50-75 at bats (~20 games) before returning to the Yankees.
- Pineda Feeling Great - Newsday | Greg Auman: Michael Pineda comments about his latest rehab start and how he can improve his results next time out.
- Old-Timers' Day - USA Today | Ted Berg: Mariano Rivera has decided that he doesn't want to start the All-Star Game and he, Bernie Williams and Rickey Henderson talk about what Old-Timers' Day means to them.
- An Encouraging Start - LoHud | Chad Jennings: Chris Stewart and Joe Maddon discuss Ivan Nova's start, but where does he go from here?
- Don't Hold Your Breath - New York Daily News | Bill Madden: Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter and Mark Teixeira aren't the saviors people make them out to be.
- Return Hopes - New York Post | Mike Vaccaro: Derek Jeter visited the team and brought a renewed hope that they could rebound and become contenders again.
- Could Jayson Nix hit a home run in a Little League game? NoMaas wants to know.
- NoMaas called out a New York Daily News writer for not actually know how statistics work.
Questions of the Day
- What three Yankees would you make disappear?
- Should the Yankees sign big name international free agents?
- What is a band you used to listen to but have since lost interest in?
- Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
Coming Up Today
- Baby Bomber Recap 6/23/13: Rafael De Paula pitches five scoreless in High-A debut @ 9 am
- View From the Stands: Yankees 7, Rays 5 @ 11 am
- Yankees Weekly Report Card: 6/16/13 - 6/22/13 @ 1 pm
- Austin Romine and the Negative OPS+ Club @ 3 pm