Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- World Series Game Two: St. Louis Cardinals vs. Boston Red Sox
- Yankees free agent targets
- Bringing the "evil" back to the Yankees empire
- A Swing and a GIF: All A-Rod, All the time
- Yankees are interested in Korean reliever Oh Seung-Hwan
- Yankees free agent target: Matt Garza
- The Padres aren't interested in Phil Hughes
- Yankees Prospects: Tyler Austin has been taken off the Scottsdale Scorpions AFL roster with an injury
- Yankees 2013 Roster Report Card: Eduardo Nunez
- It's About the Money | Matt Bove: Clutch is merely a narrative, especially when Alex Rodriguez has better numbers than David Ortiz when it's late and close.
- It's About the Money | Michael Eder: The Yankees won't know how much they can spend until they know what happens to Alex Rodriguez, so until then, any leaks are going to be used to drum up competition.
- ESPN New York | Wallace Matthews: Strength and Conditioning coach Dana Cavalea and advance scout Charlie Wonsowicz are the fall guys for the Yankees' terrible 2013 season.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: A look at the internal options to replace Derek Jeter at shortstop in 2014.
- Deadspin | Timothy Burke: The retired US Marine who sang the National Anthem before game one of the World Series was not all he appeared to be.
- Fangraphs | Carson Cistulli: Robinson Cano, Curtis Granderson, Hiroki Kuroda, and Phil Hughes all make Fangraphs' crowdsourced top 47 free agents list.
- Notgraphs | Jeremy Blachman: Mariano Rivera gave Mariano Rivera an award for being like Mariano Rivera.
Coming Up Today