Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- World Series Preview: Boston Red Sox vs. St. Louis Cardinals
- MLB News: Giants re-sign Lincecum, Dodgers sign Guerrero and fire staff, surgery for Cabrera, Kemp, and Perkins
- How have baseball's greatest managers fared against the Yankees?
- Alex Rodriguez purchased evidence against MLB
- Yankees Free Agent Target: Yoon Suk-Min
- Yankees 2013 Roster Report Card: Ivan Nova
- It's About the Money | Brad Veitrogoski: The Yankees now have the leverage when it comes to Robinson Cano's next contract.
- Replacement Level Yankees Weblog | SG: A look at how bad the Yankees would be if the 2014 season started today.
- It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: The Yankees should non-tender Jayson Nix, Chris Stewart, and maybe even Francisco Cervelli if they want to save some money in arbitration.
- Gammons Daily | Chris Moran: Looking at his peripherals, Ivan Nova is ready to emerge in 2014.
- ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: Curtis Granderson's agent talks about his client's decision to either accept a qualifying offer or explore the free agent market.
- Bloomberg | Peter J. Schwartz: The Yankees are one of 10 organizations that are valued at over $1 billion at $3.3 billion.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: If Alex Rodriguez is suspended, who in the organization would be able to take over for him?
- MLB.com | Bryan Hoch: David Robertson is ready to take over the closer role if he's given the opportunity.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: The Yankees would not have matched up well against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Mariano Rivera will receive Commissioner's Historic Achievement Award before game two of the World Series.
Coming Up Today