Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Biogenesis: Alex Rodriguez lawyer wants MLB to admit if they knew Bosch was selling to minors
- Determining the 2013 National League Gold Glove winners based on defensive metrics
- Yankees could be on the verge of making changes in their scouting and player development departments
- MLB News: Kershaw turns down $300 million contract, Mat Latos & Sonny Gray have surgery, Nolan Ryan retires
- New York Yankees 2004 Amateur Draft in Review
- A Yankee Birthday: This will make you feel old
- Beyond the Box Score | Ben Horrow: A potential three-way deal that would involve the Yankees getting Brandon Phillips and Ryan Ludwick from the Reds, while giving Mason Williams to the Rays.
- Newsday | Erick Boland: When the Yankees begin their organizational meetings, Masahiro Tanaka is sure to be the name that will dominate the conversation.
- New York Post | Dan Martin: The Yankees have a lot of free agents they need to discuss once they begin their organizational meetings.
- Newsday | Neil Best: An off-Broadway play centering around the Bill Martin/Reggie Jackson feud is hopeful they will get picked up on Broadway as their run comes to a close.
- Replacement Level Yankees Weblog | SG: Looking at Brian McCann's projections for the next season and beyond will show that he will help, but he can't be expected to change the team around by himself.
- Newsday | Cody Derespina: A comparison of what Russell Martin did this season to what Yankees catchers did and what Nick Swisher did to what Yankees right fielders did.
Coming Up Today
- Yankees 2013 Roster Report Card: J.R. Murphy @ 9 am
- Building an all-homegrown Yankees bullpen @ 10 am
- Sporcle Quiz: Name Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte's catchers @ 12 pm
- Yankees 2014 payroll after arbitration @ 2 pm
- What if the Yankees retained Buck Showalter? @ 4 pm