Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- MLB Playoffs: NLCS Game Two and ALCS Game One
- Yankees Qualifying Offer: Hiroki Kuroda, Curtis Granderson, Phil Hughes
- Larry Rothschild: Is he worth re-signing?
- New York Mets don't expect to pursue Robinson Cano in free agency
- Yankees Prospects: Rule 5 Draft eligible with Mark Newman
- CBS Sports | Jon Heyman: While he is unlikely to get the job, Paul O'Neill should be considered a serious candidate.
- New York Post | Joel Sherman: The Yankees will extend qualifying offers to Robinson Cano, Curtis Granderson, and Hiroki Kuroda, but only Granderson will likely have to consider accepting.
- LoHud | Chad Jennings: A look at which free agents the Yankees will want back from most to least.
- MLB Daily Dish | Matt Sullivan: A look at who the top bidders will be for Hiroki Kuroda this offseason.
- Beyond the Box Score | Chris St. John: In a study of the home runs that did the most and least damage off the bat, Hiroki Kuroda was one of the least damaged by home runs.
- New York Post | Ken Davidoff: Alex Rodriguez's lawsuit against MLB will start on October 24.
- NoMaas | SJK: A look at just how bad the Yankees have done in the first round of the draft.
- MLB Trade Rumors | Aaron Steen: MLB and the MLBPA have come to an agreement to allow players on the 40-man roster to play winter ball.
Coming Up Today