Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright and Pirates rookie phenom Gerrit Cole match up for the decisive Game 5 in the NLDS. The winner will move on to face Donnie Baseball's Dodgers in the NLCS. The Pirates seek their first playoff series win since the 1979 World Series while the Cardinals seek their first since... uh... last year. Shouldn't be difficult to determine who to support. The odds will be against the Bucs though, since they're playing on the road against one of the best pitchers in baseball.
Let's go Bucs.
|2013 - Gerrit Cole||10-7||19||19||0||0||0||0||117.1||109||43||42||7||28||100||3.22||1.17|
|2013 - Adam Wainwright||19-9||35||34||5||2||0||0||241.2||223||83||79||15||35||219||2.94||1.07|
More from Pinstriped Bible:
- Yankees sign Joe Girardi to a four-year, $16 million contract
- Pinstripe Alley Podcast Episode 26: Undercover cop Alex Rodriguez
- Francisco Cervelli opens up about steroids
- MLB News: Angels keep DiPoto and Sciosca, Cubs sign Sweeney, Rockies keep De La Rosa
- Hal Steinbrenner: $189 million won't stand in the way of building a contender