At 6:30, the Broncos and Seahawks will kick off Superb Owl XLVIII in the gool ol' Garden State. Who do you have, Seahawks or Broncos? I'm still irrationally upset with the city of Seattle in general for taking Robbie away, but that's just me.
On a more somber note, kickass actor Philip Seymour Hoffman died today in his New York City apartment due to an apparent heroin overdose. He was only 46. That just sucks, and I'm sorry to have to be a buzzkill, but man. Kevin Goldstein tweeted out this scene of Hoffman, and as Goldstein says, it is amazing. Rest well.
Girlfriend found this amazing clip: Hoffman cracking up during a scene in The Master (contains languague): https://t.co/wIe5UjpkXi— Kevin Goldstein (@Kevin_Goldstein) February 2, 2014
- Yankees Hot Stove: What can Emilio Bonifacio offer?
- How would the Yankees' projected 2014 infield rank historically?
- Will the Yankees make the playoffs in 2014?
- A relatively quick look at the Yankees' non-roster invitees, from Adonis to Zelous: Hitters
- A relatively quick look at the Yankees' non-roster invitees, from Adonis to Zelous: Pitchers