Joba Chamberlain is terrible. You know it, I know it, Joba Chamberlain probably knows it. I think the only person who doesn't know it might be Joe Girardi. Twitter definitely knows:
Sometimes you can predict baseball #joba— Benjamin Kabak (@bkabak) September 1, 2013
Is joba still on the Yankees?— Drew Sarver (@MyPinstripes) September 1, 2013
Old man on the street groaned loudly when they mentioned Joba on the radio broadcast— Yankees Cat Media (@leokitty) September 1, 2013
I've seen tighter sliders in a 12-year-old whiffle ball game. #Joba— Brandon Tierney (@BrandonTierney) September 1, 2013
I'm sure we all have something to say about him at this point. Thanks again, Joba.
More from Pinstriped Bible:
- Greatest Yankees seasons by age: Position players
- Five September call ups: Marshall, Murphy, Cabral, Betances, and Adams
- Yankees prospects: What can we expect from JR Murphy as a September call-up?
- Yankees September call ups update: Murphy, Marshall, Adams, Betances, Cabral, Mesa, Miller
- Yankees Prospect Interview: Radley Haddad