Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 10, Red Sox 3: Kings for a day
- Yankees lineup vs. Red Sox; Mark Reynolds in as Preston Claiborne demoted, Luis Cruz designated for assignment
- MLB errors and their frequency trend
- GIFs of the Week: D-Rob's save, A-Rod's foul tag, and the clumsy Angels
- Pinstripe Alley Top 100 Yankees: #94 Chien-Ming Wang
- Mission Impossible: What will it take for the Yankees to make the postseason?
- The Yankees' aging outfield
- Biogenesis: Alex Rodriguez leaked evidence to implicate Ryan Braun, Francisco Cervelli, and Melky Cabrera
- Pinstripe Alley Podcast Episode 19: Steinbrenner face
- Baby Bomber Recap 8/15/13: Ramon Flores snaps hit streak in Thunder loss
Around the Internet
- Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: Alex Rodriguez denies the allegations that he leaked documents that implicated Ryan Braun and Francisco Cervelli of steroid use.
- Sports Illustrated | Cliff Corcoran: The recent allegations facing Alex Rodriguez puts the union in a tough spot: they have to defend against a length suspension, but they also can't defend him if he violated the CBA.
- Baseball Nation | Grant Brisbee: Brian Cashman has had to scramble this year and judging by the list of players he's had to acquire, it looks like he's a bad scrambler.
- New York Post | Joel Sherman: With Derek Jeter's injury-riddled season and A-Rod's impending suspension, the Yankees are forced to look into alternative for 2014.
- Sports Illustrated | Jay Jaffe: Baseball needs replay, but a challenge system is the wrong way to go.
- It's About the Money | Michael Eder: A look at what Mark Reynolds could bring to the Yankees now that he's out of Progressive Field
- Baseball America | Ben Badler: Yankees shortstop prospect Thairo Estrada has helium status on this week's prospect hot sheets.
- MLB Trade Rumors | Charlie Wilmoth: Would moving the trade deadline to August 15 really make that big of a difference?
- MLB.com | Bryan Hoch: People have a lot to say about Ichiro Suzuki as he inches closer to the 4,000 professional hits mark.
- mlive | John Tunison: Ex-Yankee Chad Curtis has been found guilty of sexually assaulting three teenage girls while working at Lakewood Schools.
- Curtis Granderson says that if Alex Rodriguez says he didn't leak anything then he believes him.
- Graham Stoneburner has been promoted to Triple-A Scranton.
- Alfonso Soriano's 18 RBI are tied for the most over a four-game span.
- Alfonso Soriano is the first player in MLB history with 12 H, 18 RBI in a 4-game span.
Questions of the Day
- Will Joba Chamberlain be cut loose before the end of the season?
- Who was the worst signing of the 2013 Yankees?
- What is your opinion on facial hair?
- What's your sign?
Coming Up Today