Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Hiroki Kuroda will miss Friday's start with a sore hip flexor
- Yankees 7, Twins 3: D.A. and the Attorney General lay down the law
- Alex Rodriguez injury: hitless in first rehab appearance
- Jayson Nix out of the Yankees lineup with a tight hamstring
- Yankees lineup vs. Twins, Derek Jeter injury update
- Pinstripe Alley Podcast Episode 13: The trade market and the rebuilding process
- International free agent signing day tracker
- MLB Trade Rumors: Giants and Braves have interest in Joba Chamberlain
- MLB youth movement has star power
- Yankees Trade Target: Chris Carter
- Calculating Yankee savings with the new payroll budget
- Yankees Prospect Interview: Taylor Garrison
- Baby Bomber Recap 7/1/13: Staten Island homers three times in Nick Rumbelow's first professional win
Around the Internet
- Biogenesis - SB Nation | Nathan Aderhold: Original Biogenesis whistleblower Porter Fischer is willing to share the evidence he has on more than 100 players with MLB for a price.
- Great Expectations - LoHud | Chad Jennings: As Alex Rodriguez begins the rehab process, what can the Yankees expect from him?
- Elite Hitter - LoHud | Chad Jennings: Robinson Cano has gotten hot recently and it has coincided with a change of approach against lefties and trying to use the whole field.
- Old Guy Outfield Platoon - It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: The Yankees should stick with a Vernon Wells/Ichiro Suzuki platoon in order to maximize the value they can get out of both players and improve the strength of the bench.
- Prospect of the Day - Minor League Ball | John Sickels: Zoilo Almonte was a cheap international free agent who blossomed into an under the radar prospect.
- Road Warrior - NoMaas | Martin Riggs: Robinson Cano has always hit well at Yankee Stadium, but this season is different, though he's still hitting great on the road.
- Non-Top 190 Hitters - Beyond the Box Score | Chris St. John: An list of some of the best minor league hitters outside of the top 190 in baseball includes Ramon Flores, Rob Refsnyder, Zoilo Almonte, and Greg Bird.
- The Yankees could go $700K over slot in order to sign Aaron Judge without losing a future pick.
- Yankees draftees Drew Bridges and Shane McCarley are still in play to sign with the Yankees.
- Yankees 36th round pick Nestor Cortes is currently pitching for the Florida Legends in a CMWS qualifier.
- Kyle Roller had to be helped off the field after injuring his ankle in Trenton.
Questions of the Day
- Who is the weirdest looking player in baseball?
- If Hiroki Kuroda needs to miss time who should fill in for him?
- Can you whistles?
- What tv show character best personifies you?
Coming Up Today
- Baby Bomber Recap 7/1/13: Five homers power RailRiders past Red Sox @ 9 am
- Zoilo Almonte: Something special or a random hot streak? @ 12 pm
- What are the residual effects of CC's lesser fastball? @ 1 pm
- Andy Pettitte's methodical advance through the Yankee record book @ 3 pm
- New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins at 8:10 pm (Game Thread at 7:30 pm)