|AL ALL-STARS||NL ALL-STARS|
|Mike Trout - LF - LAA||Brandon Phillips - 2B - CIN|
|Robinson Cano - 2B - NYY||Carlos Beltran - RF - STL|
|Miguel Cabrera - 3B - DET||Joey Votto - 1B - CIN|
|Chris Davis - 1B - BAL||David Wright - 3B - NYM|
|Jose Bautista - RF - TOR||Carlos Gonzalez - LF - COL|
|David Ortiz- DH - BOS||Yadier Molina - C - STL|
|Adam Jones - CF - BAL||Troy Tulowitzki - SS - COL|
|Joe Mauer - C - MIN||Michael Cuddyer - DH - COL|
|J.J. Hardy - SS - BAL||Bryce Harper - CF - WSH|
|Max Scherzer - SP - DET||Matt Harvey - SP - NYM|
You know, of course, that home field advantage in the World Series is on the line for the winner. The American League has not fared very well in the last couple All-Star games and will be looking for a little redemption. According to Bovada.lv betting lines as of very early this morning, the NL is currently the favorite and the O/U is set at 8. Mets captain David Wright is currently the favorite for MVP at 10/1 and Robinson Cano's odds for MVP currently stand at 16/1. Odds are subject to change, as they likely will.
Try your hand at some predictions for tonight's contest in the comments below.
Will the American League or National League win?
Who will be the All-Star Game MVP?
Which team will score first?
Which team will hit the first home run? Which player will hit it?
Which starting pitcher gets pulled from the game first?
More from Pinstriped Bible:
- MLB trade rumors: Joba Chamberlain's trade value hurt by possibility of release
- MLB Trade Rumors: Yankees could do nothing, says Bob Klapisch
- MLB Trade Rumors: Yankees need a bat and Padres are sellers, but Marlins are not
- 2013 MLB All-Star Game: Surprising Yankees All-Stars in history
- 2013 Home Run Derby: Robinson Cano eliminated with four homers in first round