Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees cannot void Alex Rodriguez's contract if suspended for Biogenesis connection
- Yankees left-hander CC Sabathia finishes the job and comes up aces
- MLB may be as sleazy as Bosch, but suspensions could stick
- Yankees 6, Indians 4: Complete, almost perfect
- Yankees lineup vs. Indians, A-Rod commentary, & Michael Pineda's velocity
- Joe Girardi: Go through MLB if you want Biogenesis answers
- Wells, Suzuki, and Gambling on the Upside
- What can the Yankees do to improve their offense?
- Baby Bomber Recap 6/4/13: Mason Williams picks up three hits in walk-off win
- Historical GIFs: Giambi slams the Twins
Around the Internet
- Learn Nothing - Hardball Talk | Craig Calcaterra: As MLB tries to strike a deal with Anthony Bosch so they can build a case against PED users, we should all be reminded of the fallout from the Mitchell Report and how MLB handled situation.
- Whatever it Takes - New York Post | Joel Sherman: MLB is out for revenge and Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Braun are looking to fight for their reputation, so it's going to be a long fight between rich men and a gigantic institution.
- Drafting Stars - New York Post | Joel Sherman: People often complain that the Yankees never draft stars like Bryce Harper or Mike Trout, but when you don't have a pick in the top half of the first round it's hard to find top flight talent.
- U.S. Senator - CBS Sports | Dayn Perry: Al Leiter wants to be a senator and his connections to New Jersey governor Chris Christie could actually make it a reality.
- Rotation Chances - It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: As much as the Yankees downplay their expectations, they expect big things from Michael Pineda and when he's healthy again he's going to be in the rotation somehow so they can see what they have in him.
- A Tale of Two CCs - It's About the Money | Michael Eder - Between CC Sabathia's 5/26 and 5/31 starts there was a three inch decrease in the horizontal movement of all his pitches, but there seems to be no discernable evidence for why.
- New Life - Fangraphs | Jeff Sullivan: Brett Gardner has been hitting for a lot more power this season and it could have something to do with his increased swing rate.
- Alex Rodriguez did tee and toss, took grounders at third base, and took batting practice.
- If A-Rod does end up getting suspended he can serve the sentence while on the disabled list.
- The Yankees have more than a dozen different insurance policies taken out on A-Rod.
- Matt Daley and Walter Ibarra were promoted to Triple-A while Caleb Cotham was sent back down to Double-A.
- Luke Murton has been reassigned from Triple-A to Staten Island Short Season (wow) and Cody Eppley has been released (finally).
Questions of the Day
- What position do you most want the Yankees to draft today?
- What should the Yankees do about Vernon Wells?
- What name would you most want to name your dog/cat?
- What do you most want to shoot out of a cannon?
Coming Up Today
- Willie Randolph: I love the Yankees of the '80s @ 8 am
- Baby Bomber Recap 6/5/13: Ivan Nova pitches six shutout innings in return to Triple-A @ 9 am
- Yankees prospects: May statistics from the farm - Triple-A & Double-A @ 12 pm
- MLB draft 2013: Yankees mock draft roundup @ 1 pm
- New York Yankees @ Seattle Mariners at 10:10 pm (Game Thread at 9:30 pm)